Saturday, March 2, 2013


Module 5 - Project #2 - Logos


This week I set out to create a logo using some background on the subject out of our textbook and a few online resources.  I actually picked a logo of an app I use on my Samsung Galaxy Note tablet.  This application is great and always getting better but the logo is lacking.  The app is Lecture Notes and has been developing great so I figured why not take a crack at making it better.  These are the current logos:

As you may see they seem to be lacking a bit so I wanted to jazz it up a bit and make the icon look a little more like a professional app.  This is a little slide show from Photobucket to show my work through process:

sgalante's Project 2 - Logos album on Photobucket
These are screen shots of my brainstorms and then a a shot of the final draft.  I used colored pencils to color the final product so I do not feel like the colors are bold enough but the idea is there.  I wanted to stay with the same concept of colors bot add a branded logo of sorts.  It could use a professional graphic art touch to give it the icon like glow but I was to only make it on paper.  Here is a still of the final product:

No comments:

Post a Comment